Harley Davidson Gin?! - Harley Davidson Roadster Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By David
  • 1 Post By PARoaddog

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 11:49 AM Thread Starter

Harley Davidson Gin?!

Well this is definitely something real new to me. Apparently someone makes a Harley-Davidson dry gin. They call him "The Archaeologist"... mysterious right?

But it does have some relevance.

The Archaeologist puts vintage HD parts inside of the bottles of gin. Some parts he put inside of bottles before were camshafts, rocker arms, nuts even. But don't worry... they're all sterile and re-sealed so the liquor isn't contaminated.

A part of me thinks this is all sorts of weird, another part of me really wants a few of these for the man-cave display case.

Only one problem... these bottles are far from cheap in terms of dry gin. Not like a bottle of Bombay Sapphire, these dry gin bottles come ranging from $1,050 to $1,300.

The first run of bottles has already been sold out, so clearly people are liking this idea. He's currently taking orders for the second round of bottles.

Cmsimon likes this.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 04:09 PM

Garage
I can probably make it at home for about $20, just need to find a bottle big enough for my stock handlebars lol!!! On a serious note, definitely a very cool bar shelf item that I would never open if I did own.
BruceyE likes this.

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." Ronald Reagan
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-10-2020, 08:00 AM

Wow, that's cool, you'll have to go for it. I've never found anything like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Harley Davidson Roadster Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page